Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blame it on the curtains!

This pal of mine has been accusing me of being utterly lazy..and though i agree with this statement, i've clearly mentioned that I can't be blamed for being lazy.. Blame it on the curtains!

Wha????? is ur quick reaction...
Yes..u heard me right..blame it on the curtains! No kidding!

Me and my Flatmate have been thinkin of buyin another set of curtains for the apartment..she got the new set and i must admit those curtains are guilty of makin me lazy..I wanted to get a darker shade of curtains to block the sunlight that warms up and brightens the room every morning...its a real nuisance on weekends i must say....so now we've got these dark colored curtain adorning the windows...

And yeah, i'm pretty pleased with them..they are better at blockin the sunlight as compared to the older set...the room is nice and cozy and i've had a tough time gettin out of bed...earlier, the room used to warm up quickly with the sunlight and the power cuts only added to make matters worse...consequently my quota of sleep would be cut short...

But now, things are better than before...even though my pal complains about the new lazy me...i aint bothered much though ;-) After all, i deserve to have additional winks of sleep on days i'm not workin...on days i have to get to office,i 'm up when i need to be up..And yeah, it's not my fault that i'm lazy..by now u would agree, that i can safely 'blame it on the curtains'!

1 comment:

RockStar said...

Yes,Obviously Its not curtains .But its the misconception or i say superstition that has come to ur mind.Once you make yourself free from those random thoughts or beliefs .U can then easily wake up early and will not be misguided .

take Care
Subhash