Monday, July 27, 2009

Chocolate pudding anyone?

Food at the cafeteria isn't anything to talk about. Its best left unspoken about...So i made up my mind the afternoon, I'd get back home today and treat myself to something sweet!!! ...Remember my weekend cheesecake plans? And how they crashed? Anyway, I had to satisfy my sweet tooth. On my way back home, I planned, I'd drop my Notebook and go get some Blueberry cheesecake from Baker's Basket. However.. my roommate buzzed me, sayin the store guy would be home to assemble the new cupboard...

So i get home, drop my bag and watch him assemble the cupboard. He completes his work, gets the details filled in his record book..I get a copy for my roommate, thank him and he goes away.
Now I'm pretty lazy and don't feel like goin out to buy stuff.. but what about my cheesecake..looks like the cheesecake plan would sit on the shelf for another few days..I was laaaaazy...but i soooo wanted to treat myself to some good dessert!..so i looked up stuff in my kitchen...and lo! there's stuff enough to make me a chocolate pudding!..I've never made chocolate pudding...so hopefully this expermient should yield good results...gathered the stuff on the kitchen counter..no chocolate at home. I'd have to make do with drinking chocolate...fair enough..

Stirred the ingredients, set it to cook, continuously stirring, to avoid the pudding from getting burnt...Slowly, I see it turning into a thick and lovely pudding....my taste buds are going bonkers...but hey! even after the pudding is ready, it needs to be chilled before i can eat it..so looks like i'm only gonna be able to relish the pudding tomorrow.

Rich chocolate pudding, set away in the refrigerator..Damn! I gotta wait until tomorrow! And let me tell ya.. when I tasted the pudding after it was made, it was good for a first time attempt...just a tad extra chocolatey flavor. But i'm expecting the flavor to mellow down , after its chilled. So tomorrow...Chocolate pudding anyone?

1 comment: