Thursday, July 24, 2008

The big Mental Block.....

Yes...i've gotten to a stage where i honestly wish we humans could scoop our brains and keep them aside for a defined period time..No thinking..the brain is simply kept idle for that time period and can then be put back again, functioning as before..

Nuts i am, you may say..u bet!almost...i've been driven crazy by this problem i need to resolve..there's too many issues to be handled...a complex problem which needs me to take into consideration umpteen relevant issues.....and my lil brain is is the one bearing most of the burden..and i therefore think it could do with a lil break...absolutely no thinkin for a few minutes..but alas...that's not happenin...so i better get back to finding alternatives to avoid or better still, solve the problem..the uber-complicated problem!!!!

No! i aint thinkin of how to convince my parents to lemme marry the guy i want to nor am i figurin out a way to elope and get hitched if they disagree...m just tryin to assist in resolving a technical problem at work...And they guy with whom i need to work, happens works in another country..which makes things even more complicated...

All through the last 2 days, my attention was totally devoted to solving the problem...but alas, my brain is surely not too happy...the number of sub-problems involved, the fact that I am unable to get a clear picture of the process leading to the problem(thanks to the distance between us)..and the fact that my repeated, clear instructions to collect required information for problem solving is in vain, makes me wanna just barge away from my workstation, pull my brain out and let it sit idle for a few minutes...and i know for sure, my dear brain would love me for that..but too bad that it's not possible...so i have to continue workin even though i'm inchin closer to the saturation point...

One person who seems to be bearing the brunt of me in this state is surely PlanetM. Poor guy, he has to hear all i crib about...i tell him i wanna beat up someone and end up punching him a lot....Luckily i didnt beat him up as i said i wanted to....i had a better way to relax ..i took a short, well deserved break and got watching 'Kung Fu Panda'...that's the latest cartoon movie that has absolutley grabbed my attention ..I'm simply amazed at this movie's pure awesomeness ;-) ..the movie makers surely gave it an apt Tag line : 'Prepare for awesomeness' ....it's an awesome animated comedy and I've watched it twice at the theater...Now its time to watch it on my notebook...

Feel a lot better and revived after watching a few scenes of the movie..pity that i can't watch the entire movie..work needs to be completed you see...so there i go, back to my work..happy workin!

1 comment:

ric_man said...

"Given enough eyeballs, all problems are shallow!"

Sharing your complications is usually a good first step!