Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The creepy creature...

What can make my Flatmate scream helplessly? A Lizard...and she's not the only one who is scared by this creature...None of the household pests creep me as much as the Lizard does..

Both of us are equally horrified of it...it so happens that she spotted one making it's way towards her room..she screamed so loud that it was enough to scare the Lizard away....That wasn't enough to calm her down, that's what i learnt the following day...

The following mornin she tells me that she's been up, the whole night, thanks to the lizard...
Lizards scare me so much, that my lil sister couldnt stop laughin when she saw me afraid of a tiny one...I had to request her to drive it outta the window...Big sister is so terrified of Lizards, that she can't even shoo away one!

Why dont these icky creatures just stop occupying space in my apartment..I know it might just be a single small Lizard, but that's fearful enough to handle....i'd like to avoid thinkin that the Lizard would multiply and get more babies to share my apartment along with me and my Flatmate...just hopin against hope that is Lizard is sterile and can't lay no eggs...

Just the other mornin my roommate had to request the maid, to see if the Lizard is hiding somewhere near the pile of newspaper sheets..the maid did as instructed, but the Lizard rushed behind the Cupboard....and me and my roommate were hopin so bad that it would find its way outta the window..but in vain....

All the while the maid tried to drive the creature away, me and my roommate locked the doors of our rooms and stayed inside. That is until the maid signaled that the Lizard was outta sight...She was laughing at how scared we were and asked us, how such a small creature could possibly scare us...she tried to convince us that the Lizard would do no harm..but we could only tell her how horrified we are, even at the sight of a Lizard who may be far away from us...

For now, me and my roommate are just prayin that the pesky creature finds a better home someplace else and leaves us in peace....

No comments: