Thursday, February 14, 2008

And finally.......

Yeah!!! Finally,I have a blog where I'd scribble randomly...I've been meaning to blog since a long time, but ended up being the biggest procrastinator times would have seen...And then I was inspired by my pal, who told me to delay no more...reading his blog, I missed havin one of my own...

So here I am finally writing my first post...
Well before I begin posting more stuff, just to let ya know, u'd find in this blog:
-> quite some shortened words(thanks to the sms bug that's bitten evry1)
-> some amount of colloquial/slang words
-> my thoughtz. And they may seem pretty unconvential at times...or probably a lil weird ...but that's me..my thoughtz
-> my opinion. In case u totally disagree with it, no worries..as my buddy would simply put it "to each his own!!!"...
-> anythin i jus wanna speak about

Guess I'm done writin for today..getting started with the blog has been an achievement of sorts..n if u almost laughed at that, it's fine...but let me tell ya, there's one person who'd surely consider it an achievement and it's Jignesh..oops, i meant Nilesh(a pal @ my workplace) ..We both had been thinkin about bloggin..but he's still thinkin...gotta tell him I've stopped thinkin, and finally started bloggin ....

Signing off...

2 comments:

Nilesh said...

Komal,

Yes, I agree this was an achievement, however only for one day because now I too have a blog.

Lets see whose blog lasts longer. ;-)

- Jiggyboy.

Analisa said...

Hey Jiggy, so u wanna see whose blog will last longer??? let's go...let's see who wins :)