Sunday, February 17, 2008

Heard of Chocolatica???

I know u wouldn't have..Coz there's no such place..it's just a figment of my imagination...How i wish there was some place where chocolates would grow on trees...I'd name that place 'Chocolatica'..
yeah, I love chocolates..I am what you can aptly call 'Chocoholic'...ask any of my good friends, n they'd tell u how much i dig chocs...and if they don't know abt my love for chocolates, they don't jus know me well enough!!!!

As my friend DD puts it 'Ana was born in a garden of chocolates and fruits' . Yes, dats how much i love chocs..n what inspired me to jus scribble about chocs right now???? the 'Toblerone' m njoyin now!!!


I thought--- why not spend some time writin about one of the things i love so much...Chocolates!!!

I remember chattin to my friend Ric from Australia. He told me that the Koko Blacks they get in Australia are just superb..Simply put by him "you cannot get better fresh belgium chocolate than koko blacks"..Says he "you need to come to Australia just for the koko blacks!" After hearing that,I haven't stopped thinkin about a vacation to Australia...jus hopin that i save up enough of money to make that trip and that I get the required leave to plan a vacation at the right time!!! I'm sure there are many people who are as delighted by chocolates as i am..So much are people in love with chocolates, that there are chocoholic tours organized in Australia..if you don't believe me, check what i stumbled upon on the net --> Melbourne's Chocoholic Tours
Yet another reason i can't miss a trip to Australia...

People generally think that chocolates are the best solution for depression..they say, chocs can just lift your spirits and pop u out of gloom..But frankly speakin, i never ever need a reason to indulge in chocolates...i just eat them cos i love them..a sinful addiction it is...but of course i make sure it don't lead to 'death by chocolate' ;-) ..if i crave for chocolates and have any with me i wouldn't think twice about eating them..I remember my roommate, who abstained from eating chocolate cause she was gaining a lot of weight...Lucky for me, chocolates have never made me fat...Although i'd like to avoid sharing my chocolate,i do end up sharing it...and one person who is ever so lucky is PlanetM...lucky chap he is..

Visiting the claim that 'chocolate is the best prescription for depression' once again..I happened to read the following on the net :
http://mental-health.families.com/blog/chocolate-may-make-your-depression-worse
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200603/s1603927.htm
Both these articles say that choc may not be the best food to alter your bad mood. It may in fact, make your depression worse...Not sure how right this may be.. we've long heard about chocolates being a well loved fix for depression..But the articles above talk otherwise..anyway, no worries..I've never eaten chocs hopin they'd drive depression away..I'll still keep eating chocolates...its a love that would last till eternity ;-)

I could go on and on about chocolates..but i'll save the rest of my thoughts on chocolates for another day..right now it's time to get another 'Toblerone' !!!

No comments: