Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Neel aka Jiggy aka Jignesh takes the competition to heart....

If u've been sincerely reading my blog, u'd know whom i'm talkin abt..Jignesh( or call him any of the names i specified above) appears to have taken the competition a lil too seriously...All i meant was that i'd try and update my blog regularly...the guy thought i meant i'd compete with him on the number of posts on our blogs..well..numbers do not count as long as the blog is maintained/updated and not left to rot...

Tell u wot..the other day @office, we'd been waitin in a queue to buy our lunch coupons...we were seriously talkin abt some issues that were a cause of concern and suddenly Jiggy goes "have u heard the story of the Rabbit and the Tortoise"?
I'm like "Ya" . He then tells me that I'm the Rabbit and he is the Tortoise..He went on to explain that he may be a slow blogger now, but he intend sto catch up with me n finally leave me way behind on blogger...
And i was jus wondering, what prompted him to suddenly leave the conversation we were havin mid-way and talk abt competition of blogs..he really left me bewildered...he took my words seriously and is hell bent on givin me tough competition..

Am thinkin he's been tryin hard to think of what to blog next..i had lotsa thoughts on my mind, but havent yet gotten the chance to pen all of them down..should do it sooner..maybe i'll let him post a few more posts and then i'll update mine..dat way he'll be happy that he is catchin up with me...never hurts to slow down if u can make people smile!!!!

But if your solely talkin abt competition buddy, all i'll say is 'Bring it on'!!!

No comments: