Monday, February 25, 2008

Mama is makin croquettes :(

Was just talkin to my sis and in the course of the conversation, she mentioned that mom was busy makin croquettes....poor me, i love croquettes, but sad that i'm not at home...

I miss the food that mom makes :(
How much ever i try, i can't get close to what she makes...am not dat bad a cook.. i can cook up a decent meal, so that you won't starve..but just don't complain that the food is low on salt and spice...cos that's how i cook...and yeah, i take quite some time to cook...

It was dinner time when i spoke to my sis...Was pretty hungry and the thought of the croquettes made my stomach grumble even more...had a lousy lunch at office (that's the story almost everyday)...anyway, there's nothin much i could do, but stop thinkin about the croquettes, head to the kitchen, fix up a quick dinner and eat.

No comments: